Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend visitors!

I know I've been a slacker keeping up with the blog, but we really don't have anything exciting happen to us all that often...and I don't want to bore you! However, this weekend, Cory's parents "Rog and GQ", and his Grandma, "Grammie," came down to visit. They drove all the way from Boston, picked up Grammie in New Jersey and continued on to North Carolina, just to stay for a day and a half. Crazy, you may say, but that is the Quinlan way! We took them to Hanging Rock State Park to soak in nature. It's getting pretty hot and humid here, and our hike to the rock was, well, let's just say it was a challenge!

It was great to have them visit, it gave me a chance to improve my hostessing skills...I really have no idea how to feed 5 people at once! They came to church with us on Sunday and of course, Rog and GQ knew half the ward better than we do after a couple hours. It was a short visit but it was nice to see them.

No comments: