Forgive us for not posting in a while, but we've had a rough couple of weeks lately...we ended up finding out that we are not having a baby anymore...I have had a miscarriage known as a "blighted ovum" and it has taken a few weeks to take care of. I find out this week if all the miscarriage has passed, and if not, I may have to get a D&C. When THAT is over, then we can finally move on with our lives and try again. We are confident that this will not affect future pregnancies!
I have quit my job, so that I can take some time off and relax and get over this trial in our lives. Cory has received a raise (excellent timing!) so we won't be missing my income too much. I am actually excited to stay at home for a while! Meanwhile, we have been going to see lots of movies (Harry Potter 5, Die Hard, Transformers, Ratatouille, Fantastic Four...all very good by the way) and reading the new Harry Potter book! We are about half way through already.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment