Monday, October 06, 2008

Latest Baby Pic

Sarah went for her latest appointment today, and afterwards they had her go immediately to the ultrasound place (next door) just to ensure everything is still 'hunky-dorey' (with gestational diabetes they like to keep a keen eye on the baby's size). Here's one of the rendered images:

We had quite the discussion over where she got the full, pouty lips and the hint of an Elvis lip curl. (I think I've got to take credit for those - I just hope she doesn't also inherit my Wolverine-ish pro-ceding hairline and unibrow)

All looks good - she is estimated to be about 4.5 lbs and full of spunk and vinegar (we specifically asked for a spunkiness panel).

4 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

She sounds like she is going to be a good sized (big) baby when she arrives. For Sarah's sake I hope not too big. That ultrasound pic is so fun.

Bekki said...

WOW! Love this picture, it sure gives you a reality check that yes, soon you WILL have a real baby...then what? She's so cute! (we are also voting no on the unibrow and wolverine like hairline)

Katie said...

Holy adorable! That's crazy that you can see it so vividly. Ours were never that clear, except one, where Sam looked like an alien.

And, considering her parents, I don't see how she could avoid being full of spunk and vinegar.

Stef said...

too cute