Friday, February 12, 2010

Cuteness overload and shoes!

Behold, a great number of cute pictures of Sophie. We finally charged the camera battery and got some pics of our ever growing toddler.

Yes, it's another Sophie post because, well, frankly, we don't do anything else in our lives. Especially in the weather we're having. Cold cold cold and snowing like every weekend. Where are we, in CANADA? So Cory and I spend our days at work/home, then watching TV and being counterproductive. Just enough to maintain life, I suppose. For now. Stay tuned for some exciting adventures in the future that we will be sure to tell you about, after they happen!

Oh, we are watching the first season of Fringe through Netflix. Good show.

On to the cuteness overload!
Sophie learned how to sit in her little toddler chair, and she and daddy like to play tea party together. She understands turn taking and points to what animal needs to eat food next. Pretty darn smart.Moving on, here's a question for you...how many shoes does a little girl need? Apparently, 18. We got a bunch of shoes from my sister in law Bekki (thank you!) so we didn't buy any shoes for a long time. Until now. I bought one pair, and then became obsessed. Granted, in the picture, half of those shoes are a size or two too big so she doesn't wear them yet. Plus, I wanted to make sure she had shoes for every necessary occasion, summer IS coming!

3 comments:

New Brunswick Russells said...

Daddy looks almost as cute as Sophie.

Bekki said...

fun pics! I love looking at those shoes and recognizing the ones Maura wore. Girls must always have good shoes. Can't wait to hear more about your upcoming adventures! (Wink)

Katie said...

Wow! That is a lot of shoes. Glad to hear that Sophie is learning about sharing. Does Cory get a turn?

Also, as ever, Sophie is adorable!