Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sarah turns 33 and Sienna update

I turned 33 a couple weeks ago. Eech. Why do I keep getting older?? I didn't ask for anything for my birthday so that forced Cory to be creative...and that's never good. Sometimes I wonder, what on earth made him think I want that?? It's kinda funny. This time he bought me some new PJ pants and I was skeptical at first, but after I put them on, I was in PJ heaven! They were so soft and warm and cozy! Sophie wanted to try them on...hearty laughter ensued.


My baby girl, by the way, is now 9 MONTHS OLD!!!  How did that happen?  Must have been while I was turning 33, what's with all this time going by?? Stop it! She can army-crawl forward at quite a clip and go anywhere she wants to go.  It's quite humorous indeed, as she drags her legs behind her not knowing that they do actually work as well. She is also trying to pull herself up into kneeling positions, with minimal success. I think she's teething again because she cried and cried all night last night and has been so cranky the last couple days. We put her in a baby swing at the park for the first time and she loved it!
Official 9 month mug shot (which doesn't really mean anything, it was just taken on the actual day of) here:



1 comment:

Bekki said...

Your girls look like sisters! I can't believe how much they look alike (well, at least I think so). I just love Sofie's "deer in the headlights" pose she always seems to do!