
We have left the great state of Nebraska to enjoy warmer (and more humid!) climates in Winston-Salem, North Carolina! Cory signed on with a job at Speechcenter, Inc. a few months ago and graduated with his Master of Science degree a few weeks ago from University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
I sadly left my great job at Benchmark Biolabs, Inc. Here are a couple pics of me with some friends that I will greatly miss!
As of right now, I am still currently unemployed and looking for a new job at Wake Forest University here, in the medical research field.Moving day was fun! We packed up our 16 foot Budget truck with everything we own and drove 20 hours across the country to North Carolina. Our rabbit, Chloe, did not enjoy being cooped up in the car for so long!

We have moved into our first house! There is still alot we have to do to it, but it's slowly feeling more like home. I have to learn how to interior decorate now! I'm already seeing how I want to paint the different rooms. The kitchen unfortunately came with some hideous wallpaper so someday (soon!) we have to destroy it. What were the previous owner's thinking?
North Carolina is very pretty and there are a lot of trees everywhere! The only downside is that there are more bugs than I am used to!

1 comment:
Yippeee! You're a blogger. Yup, wall paper is pretty hideous! Just give me a call (and a plane ticket) and I'll be right over to help you with that-since I have SO MUCH experience taking it off. If you need any pointers, I'd be happy to help!
Good luck with all the fun things you get to do to a new house...sooo much fun!
Post a Comment