Sunday, March 11, 2007

North Carolina Zoo

The weather was so beautiful on Saturday we had to take advantage of it, so we took a trip to the North Carolina zoo in Asheboro, about 1 hour away. Also, we just bought a new digital camera (Casio exilim Z60) which we LOVE, by the way, so we had to test it out. We bought the camera for the cruise to the Bahamas we are going on in April (I don't need to tell you how excited we are getting about that!)This zoo was different than most zoos I've been to. There are 5 miles of trails to walk in order to see all the animals, and that's only in one direction! It doesn't take you back to your starting place (where your car is) so you either have to walk all the way back or take a shuttle from the end back to the beginning. Weird.

Cory loved the buffalo (oops, I mean bison) for some reason, so we got about 5 pictures of them. The entrance to the Zoo had a cool elephant sculpture so we stopped for a pic. We've been picture crazy lately with our new camera! If you ever need a new digital camera, consider the Casio, it's awesome! (No, I don't work for them)

1 comment:

Brandon and Becca said...

I just googled your camera and its very sleek and sassy. As for your cruise, I wish to convey my jealous covetousness.
Brandon