Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been tagged...

Ok so I've been tagged by my friend Becca so that means I have to write 6 things about me (Sarah)...lucky you!

1. I have an unnaturally sensitive sense of smell and taste...I can smell things long before other people and can taste even the minute difference between similar foods. I guess it can be a blessing and a curse!

2. I have serious road rage. I can't stand getting stuck behind slow drivers! If there ever was an appropriate time for explitives, it would be then.

3. I am fascinated with and terrified of natural disasters and I dream about them often. Particularly tidal waves and tornadoes. Why, I don't know.

4. I am an animal lover through and through. During movies, I get upset when an animal just gets his feelings hurt, even when the humans are dying all over the place.

5. I am the only person I know who doesn't like brownies or popcorn. But I could eat cheese and fruit all day long!

6. I have a strict night-time ritual when I brush my teeth before bed. It takes me at least 5-10 minutes. Cory jokes about all the things he can do while I'm brushing my teeth...like read War and Peace, marathon training, filing tax returns, you get the idea.

Ok, I'm done! Now I just have to find someone else who hasn't been tagged yet...Katie Q! It's all you! (We love your blog by the way, keep it up!)

2 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

I love your fun facts. I tried to tag Brandon and make him post 6 things too, but no luck.

Katie said...

Haha! I didn't know several of those things, like your toothbrushing ritual. Glad to hear that you like the blog! Now all I have to do is think of six things that I haven't already written about myself. Hmm...