Thursday, March 20, 2008
Tree and flower planting
Last weekend we figured it was time to spruce up the front yard a bit. We had to buy a tree to fill the void of the one we cut down, plus we wanted to plant some flowers! Our tree is a Super Sweet Nectarine tree, semi-dwarf, so it won't get too big, but it has pretty pink blossoms in the spring and then sweet fruit at the end of summer. It doesn't look like much now, but hopefully it'll grow! We also planted petunias, gerber daisys, snapdragons, hyacinths and tulips. Oh, I can't forget, (mom, you will love this) we bought a Lilac bush! It's the little thing next to the hose and porch. I'm so excited for that to grow, lilacs are one of my favorite smells ever. I love spring!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those look awesome! Fabulous flowers. I'm trying to get Zach to buy me some calla lillies.
P.S. I hope my comment makes the cut
Post a Comment