Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sarah turns the big 3-0

Well it finally happened. I am not in my 20's anymore. It's all downhill from here...isn't that what they say? I certainly don't feel 30. Or look 30. Or act 30. Maybe I just won't acknowledge that it happened at all, that sounds good! We didn't do much in the way of celebrating, but Cory did manage to throw in a couple surprises. The wrapping paper on my gifts, for one: somehow I never got to see that Victoria's Secret catalog that came in the mail...
Our friends Stacey and Jeremy came over to celebrate with us. Stacey made the cake and icing from scratch! It was delicious. I'm jealous of her skills. I'm excited to enter the next decade of my life. I've got the perfect little family whom I love to bits, we live in a great place with great jobs and I'm excited for the future. Bring it on!

No comments: