Ok so I know that all babies eventually hold their heads up, but for some reason, when mine does it, she's a genius. Mothers (or at least me) are irrational when it comes to their babies achieving milestones! My brain says "Sarah, this is normal, all babies do it," but the mother in me says "Sarah, your daughter is a freakin' genius and will someday invent flying cars and cure cancer and bring peace to the world, all because she held her head up for a few seconds." That's right. That's the side I'm gonna listen to :)
2 comments:
Sophie is so-o-o-o-o adorable! All the kids here agree. Keep posting pictures of her.
She is so, stinkin' cute! I know what you mean about being a mommy When the boys do cute things I think: "Wow, they'll probably rule the world someday." I've always thought motherhood was just controlled insanity. :)
Post a Comment