Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was laid back and relaxed this year, and it was so fun to open Sophie's presents! We had each bought Sophie some gifts separately so some of them were a surprise for at least one of us. She got a good haul for sure! But she was more interested in pulling all the bulbs off the tree than her own presents!

The best part I think was Sophie's Christmas outfit. It was slightly too big for her so it looked like she could stuff a pillow under her shirt to jiggle her belly like a bowl full of jelly, but it was still so cute! Plus, we got her hair in pig-tails again, this time in the back of her head. I can't believe how much hair she has!
Here's Sophie trying on one of her presents:Here's most of Sophie's loot:Here's me with my big present, an itouch! And wearing one of my other presents, the PJs.Here is Cory's big present, a workbench for the garage!And we would like to thank everyone for all the great gifts! We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Merry (very late) Christmas, you guys! I'm glad you had fun. Sophie is too cute! I love her Christmas outfit. Adorable.