My new thang: writing. Yep. You heard me. Since I have my other blog, Keep Those Neurons Firing, and I'm writing about stuff I love on it anyway, oh, and I'm preeeetty sure no one reads it but Cory (because I make him), I thought I'd try to get paid for writing. I plan on putting my published articles on that blog too, just so I can make a blog book of all my stuff at the end of the year. (By the way, Bekki, I am currently in the process of making 3, count 'em, 3 blog books for the year 2009. Fun fun!)
So, tada!
www.associatedcontent.com/
My first published article. And there'll be a lot more to come. So I ask you, check them out as I post links to them. You don't have to read 'em if'n you don't wanna, just go there and say "oooh, ahhh, " or leave a comment about how well I pontificate. And leave it at that. But if you do want to read it, you just might learn something cool!
3 comments:
Hey...we read your other blog too. I guess we never comment but we both read it. I love little bits of knowledge we get from it, and I love that you look them up and supply them for us.
definite ooh-worthy. and thanks for helping me balance out my romantic readings with something that creates more brain wrinkles!
I'm so jealous! How did you get it published? That's awesome. I'm still jealous though.
Post a Comment