We actually got a white Christmas ON Christmas Day here in NC for the first time in like 40 years. And not only a "dusting" or "trace" of snow, as indicated by our ever-trustworthy weatherman, but more like 6 inches.
Christmas morning started of course, with opening presents!
Sophie's LOOT
One of her awesome presents. A cardboard castle that I got an amazing deal on: I paid $5 including shipping for this $40 item! SCORE! She loves coloring on it.
Sarah's LOOT
Cory's LOOT. If you look closely, you will see that, yep, he indeed received 3, count 'em, 3 copies of the same book, by 3 different people (me being one of them). Either he's way too predictable or we just know him too well...a good thing or a bad thing, I wonder...
Playing outside in the snow on Christmas day.
Can you see our little baby snowman? Sophie liked looking at it while we were building it, but didn't want to touch the snow in any way.
I suppose it's time for a belly shot! It's the first picture we've taken of the gigantic thing. Honestly, I'm only 20 weeks, sheesh!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment