Cory ran a 5k race on New Years, right at midnight, through Tanglewood park with all the Christmas lights. I'm pretty much violating copyright from stealing this picture, but I'll give them their credit, *Carolina Snapshot*, so don't sue me! Sophie and I were at home snug in our warm beds (because we aren't CRAZY) so we didn't take any of our own pictures.
Sophie is now in her "big girl" bed, sleeping on none other than Dora the Explorer bedding. It was our method of enticing her to sleep in the new bed and it must have worked too well, because after putting it in her room, expecting it to take months to transition her into it, she slept in it the first night and never looked back!
We painted our kitchen and got rid of the mustard yellow that was staring at us for way too long! Much better now. Now we are focusing on painting the spare room for the baby and getting stocked and ready for when this baby arrives. In less than 4 months. AAAAH!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
And some random pictures when Sophie momentarily turned into a hippie...flower necklace, head band, ankle bracelet and hippie dog included!

3 comments:
Hey I recognize that blanket Sophie is sleeping wtih (the purple one). Don't they look so adorable when sleeping. Now that Samuel shares a room with Spencer he has taken to being a rebel and climbing out of bed non stop. He sure is a monkey.
I can read your checkbook ;)
Haha! I noticed that. Maybe I should edit the pic...although it's not an indication of how much we make, unfortunately, since it was a reimbursement deposit! Maybe I should photoshop it to add a few more numbers in there!
Post a Comment