The last three months have been a whirlwind of activity. Shall I attempt to recap in one sentence? Ok, deep breath....October was our sick month, Sophie got croup and had to go the ER one night, she then got sick again a week later, while Sienna only got sick once I think, but we did manage to visit the pumpkin patch, then we had a fun Halloween where we all dressed up as the Wizard of Oz characters and we trick or treated with a couple of friends from church, Cory was offered and accepted a new job, I ran a 5K race at the beginning of November, then in mid-November Cory and I went on a kid-free anniversary trip to Raleigh while his parents flew down from Maine to watch the girls, then it was Sophie's big 5 year birthday, for which she had 3 parties, then it was Thanksgiving where I made a huge delicious ham, and our anniversary was thrown in there somewhere, then December rolled around and we had a fun month of Christmas decorating and activities such as Disney on Ice, the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood, ice skating (for the first time since we were both teenagers and first time for the girls of course), making cookies and gingerbread houses, and of course Christmas Eve celebrations with snacks and new PJs, and Christmas Day, and NOW it's New Years Eve, where we had a countdown to "midnight," at 10pm, and we smashed a homemade pinata. *INHALE*.
Here is the corresponding picture dump. Enjoy :)
Sophie in the ER doing breathing treatments
The pumpkin patch
Halloween costumes
My 5K race
Sophie's birthday
Thanksgiving dinner:
Disney on Ice
Christmas decorating and activities
Ice Skating!
Christmas Eve:
Christmas morning!
Christmas dinner:
One of my favorite Christmas presents :)
Pictures of Cory's and the girls' loot (forgot to get one of mine):
Random pic of me and Sophie and her "daughter"
New Years pinata prep
No comments:
Post a Comment