Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Am The Bionic Woman!

I went to the doctor yesterday. The baby seems fine, we heard it's heartbeat on the Dopplar! It sounded healthy and strong! I am thirteen weeks along now.

As for my other symptoms, I've had a nasty virus that Cory gave me (thanks for that Cory!) for the last 5 days but I'm on the mend. My heart seems better but just to be sure, the doctor wanted me to wear a Holter monitor for 24 hours just to make sure there is nothing wrong with the sinus rhythyms or electrical activity in my heart. So I got "suited up" yesterday and I am now wired up. I only have to wear it for another 3 hours then it's comin' off! I'll find out in a week or so if they find anything wrong. Most of the leads are on my upper chest so, sorry, no risque pics, this is a G-rated blog!

4 comments:

Stef said...

dang! i was so hoping for some x-rated pics. :)

Katie said...

Wow! That's crazy. I hope they don't find anything and that you are in absolutely perfect health. I was hooked up to three different machines when I was in the hospital, and it sucked, so I can relate.

Katie said...

And it's great to hear that the baby is doing well. I loved hearing that first heartbeat!

Melissa said...

Sarah, you look radiant!!
I am so happy for you!!
I also want to let you know that I had palpatations while pregnant with Samantha. I was told that it was due to pressue on the muscle around my heart. This was nothing to be concerned about. Everything ended up fine.
Take Care!!!
Melissa