Sunday, June 08, 2008

My preggers belly?

Here's a picture of me with my slightly growing belly....at about 15 weeks. Ok it's not much YET, but we'll be monitoring the progression of the belly as we go....I can tell you that all my pants are too tight and I have to keep them unbuttoned....I'm starting to wear a "belly band" which is a stretchy piece of material to go over your pants at the button/zipper area so you can keep wearing your own pants and keep them unzipped/unbuttoned and no one is the wiser! It just looks like the bottom of a tank top under your shirt. I'm determined to do this as long as possible so I don't have to wear maternity pants with the ugly stretchy tops!Oh, and we bought our first baby item...by the way, we have NOTHING baby-related so if anyone is feeling generous, don't forget to visit my baby registries (which I haven't created yet, but I'll be sure to let everyone know when I do :) Anyway, we bought the crib bedding set which I think is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen....the baby's room will be animal-related of course (anyone who knows me would not be surprised!) and now I have a color scheme to go by, so I can go get some wall paint! Tell me this isn't the cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

Brandon and Becca said...

That really is cute. It is so fun decorating a nursery. Also, you may find you like the hideous pants. I thought they were ridiculous until I was 12 feet around. Then I thought they were pretty dang comfy and I didn't care what I looked like. Don't rule them out yet!