Wednesday, November 05, 2008
I'm Melting! Oh what a world!
Not much to say, just thought we'd add the latest ultrasound pic. She is estimated at 6 lbs 3 oz right now, and I am 37 weeks. Any day now! The technician said it was hard to get a pic of her face because she was squished up against the wall, so it kinda looks like she's melting. Don't worry, she's not. Hmmm, I think she looks like Cory, what do you think?
As you can see, I care more about my day to day life (particularly this brand new human we've created out of NOTHING--but the miracles of life will have to be discussed another day) than about the fact that is was election day today. Obama won. Whoo hoo. Maybe we'll move back to Canada. Just kidding! Really, I'm kinda glad I can't vote. Politics is so frustrating! Go Green party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She DOES look like Cory. That same yellow-brown color. It's almost uncanny!
Seriously though, that estimate is one ounce smaller than Sam was, and the boys were born at a little past 38 weeks. Are you hoping you'll be early?
Oh yes, hoping she's early. My mom said all hers were early so I have my fingers crossed. Any time now would be nice!
Post a Comment