My brother and sister-in-law sent us a box of goodies.....baby clothes and toys! Thank you so much! We have plenty of baby girl clothes now, I doubt she'll even get a chance to wear it all before she grows out of everything! I REALLY hope this kid turns out to be a girl....because we have a lot of pink clothes! I bet we don't have to do laundry for a long while.
As an update, I am now 38 1/2 weeks along. At my last doctor's appt. we talked about getting induced, since nothing seems to be happening yet and we don't want the baby to get too big, since I have "the diabetes." We'll let you know what is decided, since I have another appt. on Tuesday! It's getting REALLY close!
1 comment:
You can really never have enough pink baby girl clothes! They spit up, poop and slobber so much you will be changing her several times a day...don't mean to scare you-hee hee hee!
Post a Comment