Sunday, April 26, 2009

New family photo

The other day we finally got a new family photo taken. Sophie was not in the mood to be her regular jovial happy-go-lucky self and decided to be difficult. Hmmm, who generously donated THOSE genes to her? Well it certainly wasn't my laid-back, easy going, roll-with-the-punches hubby. (Actually, she's pretty laid back and even-tempered all the time...sometimes we wonder if she got any of my genes at all!) Thus, we were unable to get any pictures of her alone doing the cute things she does. Nope, instead, she chose to cry.

So we were lucky to at least get this photo minus shed tears. No smiles for us that day! Sorry to ruin the surprise, moms, but we are sending you each a copy so you don't have to print out a sub-par photo of your favourite child's family on your printer....we want you to have only the best hanging on your walls to brag about! har harHmmm, I kinda like the black and white....we don't look as pale-skinned and ghostly....sorry Sophie, with your parents' skin, you're doomed to be practically translucent!

2 comments:

Stef said...

super cute photo--i can't decide if i like the color or the b&w more. both look good!

Katie said...

Very cute! And even though Sophie isn't doing any of her "cute things" she is still riotously adorable.

I think I like the color copy better. The colors come together nicely, I think.