Sophie dressin' like a cool teenager and her easter dress! Sophie's first experience with solid food! Sophie's adorable sun hat! Sophie on safari and her outfit from her Canadian gramma! Bathtime! Just general cuteness.
Hey Sophie will have to come over for a visit and show Samuel how it is done. Jason and I think Sophie really looks like her Daddy. I'm so-o-o-o jealous you get to dress Sophie up. She is an adorable baby girl. Samuel has his cute days too, but girls are lots of fun when they get curls, you can do up their hair and the outfits they have for them are nothing compared to the boys.
Oh-my-gosh she is so pinchable! Those cheeks (both ends) and those eyes!!!! She is such a cutie! LOVE, love, love the pics. I'm ready to send more clothes (if you want them) What size??
Bekki! Sure, we'd love some more clothes! Sophie's wearing 6-9 months, sometimes even 12 months....she's a chunk. I love your pictures of Maura, she looks like how I imagine Sophie looking at her age...I see some similarities!
Holy adorable! Sophie is so, so sweet! She looks just like a picture Mom and Dad have of Carina with that white hat on. And I love that giant duck bathtub. Very cool. I can't wait to see you guys!
4 comments:
Hey Sophie will have to come over for a visit and show Samuel how it is done. Jason and I think Sophie really looks like her Daddy. I'm so-o-o-o jealous you get to dress Sophie up. She is an adorable baby girl. Samuel has his cute days too, but girls are lots of fun when they get curls, you can do up their hair and the outfits they have for them are nothing compared to the boys.
Oh-my-gosh she is so pinchable! Those cheeks (both ends) and those eyes!!!! She is such a cutie! LOVE, love, love the pics. I'm ready to send more clothes (if you want them) What size??
Bekki! Sure, we'd love some more clothes! Sophie's wearing 6-9 months, sometimes even 12 months....she's a chunk. I love your pictures of Maura, she looks like how I imagine Sophie looking at her age...I see some similarities!
Holy adorable! Sophie is so, so sweet! She looks just like a picture Mom and Dad have of Carina with that white hat on. And I love that giant duck bathtub. Very cool. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment