Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sophie's 4th birthday!

Well it's happened. My first born baby girl is 4 years old! She is so fun at this age, but also a defiant, stubborn little thing :) I wonder where she got that from...

So on the Saturday before her birthday, we had a couple of Sophie's friends over for a little get together, basically for the eating of unhealthy sweets and the opening of presents. It was a Lalaloopsy themed par-tay, which, if you haven't seen these dolls, are cute and creepy at the same time. Sophie has collected these dolls for a little while and really likes them.  So all decor and the cake was Lalaloopsy themed. I made cookies that look like buttons, oreo truffles, fruit kabobs, and the cake. I bought the cupcakes because I just cannot do it all, folks :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Monday was her actual birthday, and Cory planned to stay home that day because he's working on Thanksgiving day, so we did our own celebrating that day. She had preschool in the morning and then in the afternoon we took her to the mall where they have this bungy jumping thingy she's been dying to do for ages.  I thought she'd be scared because it goes so high, but she loved it!  And of course, we rode the carousel as well. 
 


 Then for dinner we went to Chuck E Cheese and had some more fun. And she opened one more present on her actual birthday, another Lalaloopsy doll, of course.  She had a busy birthday weekend and I think she had a great time!


No comments: