Monday, June 09, 2008

Well, since I'm blogging....

I'm a bloggin' fool lately, so why not continue? I found this picture the other day of the 3 Russell kids probably about 25 years ago. And since we recently took a picture together I thought it would be fun to compare! Adam is on the left, me in the middle and Jason on the right, in both pictures. My, how we've changed!

1 comment:

Bekki said...

Ohmigosh! That picture rocks!! I can't believe you have that old picture of you and your brothers and now the new one. That is soooo cool! Love it! I'm stealing it to put on my blog by the way-thanks! hee hee

Hey, I have been looking for pictures taken the day of Garrett's funeral-it looks like you may have some that I want. I know someone took pictures of your family-parents and kids and then all of us with siblings...do you have them? Would you PLEASE send them to me???? I don't have any of them.