So I've been back at work full time for....2 1/2 months now. And we're already changing things again! I didn't like being away from my baby for so long so I told my boss that I would have to resign, unless there was a way I could work part-time.
After talking to all the big wigs in my company they decided to let me work part-time! In my field working in a laboratory it's rare to have people work part-time, due to time-constraints of experiments, etc. but my company is being very supportive. So I will be working 20 hours a week and Cory will be going back to full time at his job.
I feel much better knowing I can spend more time with my baby while also being able to get out of the house and work a bit. Cory had his fun at home, now it's my turn! :)
1 comment:
that is amazing. i'm so happy things are working out!
Post a Comment