So yesterday at lunch Cory mentions to me in passing conversation that he finally agrees that we need to think about giving up the Yaris for a more practical family car (for a while now I've tried selling him on the Matrix instead, for our growing family). Toyota, of course. BUT he says, maybe we should think about getting an SUV instead. I never thought about getting an SUV, because my practical self says, "whoa, not good enough gas mileage, and too expensive!" BUT I decided to look into it. And look into it I did, I spent all last night utilizing my superb internet searching super-power comparing SUVs, and seeing what they had in our area.
Being Toyota people I felt like a traitor considering other makes, but we did, because we wanted to see what was out there. But in the end, we decided to be faithful because from all my research we liked the Toyota Highlander (SWEET SUV) the best. And we found one close by we wanted to look at, so we went to the dealership, JUST TO LOOK, mind you.
Next thing you know.....


Look what ends up in our driveway! I do realize that we only talked about getting one for the first time barely 24 hours ago, but sometimes you just gotta do it. It is an awesome car! So now we have a car that we can grow into, for the future rugrats and possible future dogs we may acquire. We are in love. And that love came with a car payment again. Boo.
Here's Cory's last moments with his Yaris. He's still grieving.
1 comment:
You crazy kids! That's actually what happened when we got our car too. We said we were just going to look and we drove it home. Of course, we were going to have twin babies within the next week. I think it looks pretty spiffy. How many does it seat?
Post a Comment